Skip to content

Motor Trade

Motor Trade Insurance can be very perplexing. There are multiple insurances required as a motor trader that are only required by such trade and no other! To be classed as a motor trader you must be selling, buying, repairing or generally doing anything related to cars vans or motorbikes (car-valeting/car wash company).

You may benefit from the following insurances:

Tool Insurance
Own Plant Insurance
Hired in Plant Insurance
Property and Material Damage
Road Risks Cover
Service Indemnity
Business Interruption
Legal Expenses
Public Liability Insurance
Employers Liability Insurance