Skip to content

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance covers different types of motor trades varying from a Car Valeting Business to a Motor Sales Garage.

Motor Trade Insurance is different to your standard Motor Insurance as, although it does cover your Road Risks Cover, it can also provide cover for your premises including the Buildings, Contents, Business Interruption, Stock Vehicles, Customer Vehicles and more.

Please note that it is a legal requirement for any Motor Trade business to have a basic level of Motor Trade Insurance.

As an independent insurance broker, we have a wide range of UK insurers who can provide Motor Trade Insurance. Having obtained the information required, our highly trained and professional brokers will search the markets available to obtain the most comprehensive quotation that suits you and your business.