Skip to content


Just like your profession, the type of insurance needed for a professional can be quite difficult and hard to understand if you aren’t educated in the matter. A small mistake could lead to a huge problem especially if you are providing advice for a fee to the general public. We appreciate the time you’ve spent building your business and education to the level that it is today and that’s why, at Smith Robinson, we use our knowledge and skills to obtain a personalised quotation that fits your business to a T.

A Professional would be defined as “a person who has a job that needs skill, education, or training” such as:

IT Consultancy
Engineers and the like

A Professional may benefit from the following insurances:

Professional Indemnity – in most cases, the Professionals governing body would require the Professional to have this insurance in force
Property and Material Damage
Business Interruption
Legal Expenses
Public Liability Insurance
Employers Liability Insurance
Directors & Officers Insurance
Cyber Liability
Motor Fleet (if 3 or more vehicles) or
Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Please note that this isn’t all a Professional may require. We will investigate all types of insurances once we are fully aware of your business.