Auto Legal Protection Services Ltd (ALPS) was founded in 1998, ALPS is a leading business partner for Insurance Brokers, Insurers and Insurance Intermediaries. ALPS specialise in Motor Claims Management, Road Rescue and a comprehensive range of Legal Expenses products and services. ALPS meet the needs of both Personal Lines & Commercial Clients.
If you are involved in an accident that is not your fault, you have a legal right to claim back any uninsured losses (losses not covered under your vehicle insurance). An example of this is Solicitors Fees. ALPS will ensure that you get your money back from the Third-Party.
- £100,000 Limit of Indemnity
- Underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance
- EU Territory Cover
- Motor Prosecution Defence
If you are involved in a fault accident, theft, fire or total loss situation, most Insurers will not give you a like for like vehicle. With ALPS Auto Replace, you have the opportunity of having 28 days worth of access to a like for like Replacement Vehicle, which is suitable for your needs.
- Dependent on what Vehicle Type you choose at the renewal of your Motor Policy, you will be given a like for like Vehicle Type. Vehicle Types include Small Hatchbacks, Family Saloons, Small Commercial Vans, Large Commercial Vans & Dual Control Vehicles
- You can have the Hire Vehicle for 7, 14 or 28 Days.
- The policy provides cover throughout Great Britain & Northern Ireland
ALPS Road Rescue is offered with a wide range of cover levels to meet your requirements. These include, Local and Nationwide Recovery, Homestart & European Travel.
- ALPS cater for a wide range of vehicles such as, Cars, Motorcycles, Vans, Hire & Reward, Couriers, Self–Drive Hire, Classic Cars & Large Commercial Vehicle
- If you put the wrong fuel into your vehicle, ALPS will arrange for the tank to be drained and refilled with 10 Litres of the correct fuel
- Fleets are catered for via a User Friendly Online Fleet Proposition. Mixed cover types are available with no requirement for all vehicles on the fleet to be covered.
ALPS Motor Excess Protection Insurance provides you with an opportunity to safeguard yourself from the cost of your Motor Insurance Excess in the event of a fault claim or delay in a Third–Party payment.
- To claim on the policy, a simple claim form is completed online, supported by proof of the excess payment
- If you are unsuccessful in recovering your excess from the Third Party following a valid claim, ALPS will reimburse your excess
- You have the freedom to choose the right level of protection, limits are £300, £500 or £1000
ALPS Family Legal Expenses provides you with comprehensive protection, support and advice in the event of a legal dispute concerning you or your immediate family.
- £50,000 Indemnity Limit
- Dedicated Legal Helpline manned by Legal Professionals providing support on Legal Issues, Tax Advice & Identity Theft.
- Support in the event of a claim relating to the purchase of Personal Goods or Services
- Legal Support in relation to the loss or damage of goods in the home or an infringement of home rights
- Cover for Claims arising from detailed examinations into personal & private tax affairs
- Legal Support relating to a claim for Unfair Dismissal & Unfair Selection for Redundancy
- Defence in the event of Identity Theft
- Protection of Fees Incurred in the defence of Criminal Legal Proceedings
- Legal Help in the event of a dispute concerning the will of parents, grandparents & children
- Cover for the loss of Salary/Wages incurred as a result of Jury Service
- Pursuit of a civil claim for damages in respect of an injury caused by a negligent party
ALPS Home Emergency Cover provides cover in the even of an Emergency Situation, they have a claim limit of £1000 and you will not have to pay a hefty excess, also you will have the opportunity to preserve your vital No Claims Bonuses.
- Help is only a phone call away with lines being open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
- Assistance provided for leaking pipes, blocked drains & leaking radiators
- Cover Provided in the event of sudden failure of the central heating system or boiler
- In the event of a complete failure of gas or electricity within your property, a qualified engineer will come to assist you
- Should you require help getting rid of pests such as black rats, house mice, squirrels, wasps or hornet nests, a qualified engineer will come to assist you
- Cover for Damaged Windows & Doors and Lost Keys
- Repairs to blocked or unusable toilets
- Assistance in the event of sudden or unforeseen roofing problems
ALPS Commercial Legal Expenses provides a fully comprehensive range of cover for Commercial Clients. The policy is rated wholly on Business Turnover, and has no requirement to disclose Wage Roll.
- Support relating to disputes regarding contracts of employment, alleged discrimination & employee restrictive covenant issues
- Defence against prosecution in a criminal court in respect of an alleged act or omission
- Cover for disputes with a customer or supplier relating to the sale, hire or supply of goods or services
- Cover for professional fees relating to tax such as PAYE, VAT and National Insurance Contribution disputes
- Support in civil action against a third party for nuisance, trespass or criminal damage to the business premises
- Reimbursement for the actual loss of salary or wages of the insured as a result of time off work to attend court
- Legal Support for License Protection & Data Protection Issues
ALPS Landlord Legal Expenses provides a comprehensive range of cover and advice for owners of both residential and commercial let properties. It is supported by a helpline which is operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide support on a range of tenancy related issues.
- Cover available for residential let properties with a £25,000 limit of indemnity
- Cover available for commercial let properties with a £50,000 limit of indemnity
- Rent Guarantee is an option in which you will be indemnified for up to £2,500 per month for a six month period with a seven day payment pledge on residential let property
- Legal assistance in the event of a breach by a tenant of their obligations under the Tenancy Agreement
- Assistance in pursuing outstanding rent payments
- Support in the eviction of anyone who is occupying the property without your permission
- Defence in criminal and civil matters connected to ownership of the property
- Cover is per property, not tenant, allowing the policy to run alongside any change in tenancy without penalties
ALPS Landlord Home Emergency Cover provides a comprehensive range of cover in the event of an emergency at your rented property. A nationwide network of qualified professionals are on hand to deal with a range of emergencies & a 24 Hour, 7 Days a week helpline is available.
- Cover for blocked drains and toilets or damage to internal drainage systems which could lead to internal flooring or water damage
- Assisstance in the event of an internal failure of the gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- A qualified locksmith will be on hand in the event of the loss of the only available key to enable access to the property
- Assistance in the event of a failure or complete breakdown of the primary heating system in the property
- Removal of pests such as Wasps, Hornets, House Mice, Field Mice, Rats & Cockroaches
- £500 Claim limit with a maximum of £1000 during the policy period